Monday, June 09, 2008

Larry King

So I think Kathy Griffin is really growing on me. Her penchant for nonsense really matches nicely. Unrelated, these commercials for zyrtec are AWFUL. "They should put that on the label. Two hours you didn't have before" Seriously, barf-o-rama. A lot of problems there. Most obviously, there are no medications, and I mean none, that only last for two hours. Three is the minimum. Zyrtec, for example, knocks me out for at least 7 hours. It's also not "two hours you didn't have before" - you had those hours, they were just of a different quality. So it is a misstatement. Plus I'm pretty impervious to sleeping pills so if something is going to knock me out I don't see how it's adding to the quality of life for others. Also unrelated, gas prices must be a nightmare for people who drive. Can't imagine. Anyways, I continue my state of deep depression so I hope to be asleep soon. I've never had a deep depression from a passing out episode so I'm a little unprepared for this, particularly as things were going fine before. I'm just hoping not to take any drastic steps to compensate for this. It never ceases to amaze me, however, that there are not pills that you can take that automatically lift mood. There's got to be a huge potential market, so why isn't anyone coming up with these? Admittedly, pain killers actually do fit this profile but good luck getting pain killers for your depression. Time to make another attempt at bedtime...call if you've got my number to keep me reasonably balanced. xoxo