Sunday, June 15, 2008

Astrology

Now, Lawrence, I know I shouldn't be pursuing astrology. However, I make the point that I think it doesn't count unless it's the real legitimate astrology followed by eastern religions. Thus, I make the point that this is an excellent site for astrology.
I also would like to make the point that people continue to live in areas that are heavily prone to natural disaster. It's sort of like building your house on the side of a volcano. Like, you can't seriously do something like that and then actually get on the news and complain and cry about it. Did you really not think something might happen? Do you honestly think that other people should have sympathy for you? I mean, how many other places could you have chosen to live?
Totally different subject, how does this pill boniva work that you only have to take it once a month? This is very mysterious to me. More later.