Thursday, July 05, 2007

Pashat

To put it clearly, something is running on my computer. I like to imagine all types of reasons for this, even though the most likely culprit is windows defender, the most voracious program since Acrobat started running ads. I normally assume that one of my friends has decided to invest in one of those programs that pulls keystrokes from remote computers, although, of course, that is absurd b.c. no one would honestly want to read me struggle through the covenants of warranties or watch me search fruitlessly for information that should be on my master bar outline and isn't. Or, in the alternative, if they do want to follow my typing, all the more intriguing. It really might be kind of fascinating to try to put yourself in someone's shoes, like if you get it in real time you would know when they were pausing, like on google talk. And you could speculate endlessly on what they were thinking. But I don't think I know anyone with that kind of free time right now. So, I should probably just do a system scan. Yep-a-strudel.