Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Ode to emetrol


I didn't know about this remarkable item until relatively recently and it has definitively changed my life. It probably won't change yours because it is unlikely that you have undertreated stomach ailments that probably relate to a genetic stomach ailment that had to be cured by surgery but regardless, what a delight it is. When tums and nexium and anything else I can get my hands on fail to work, there is emetrol. And as far as I can tell, it's just sugar so I can have as much as I want. Plus it provides calories so I don't have to worry about getting those through food (see "Food Pellet" post in June). So Fraser, wherever you are, thank you for letting me know about this when I showed up terribly hungover in your apartment one sunny Sunday morning. I'd send a card, but I honestly have no recollection of where the apartment is.