Sunday, April 29, 2007

Diet Coke Bath Alternative - Jelly Belly Shower!


Just decided to see what it would be like to pour a bag of jelly belly jelly beans on my head. It was ridiculous much fun. Even more fun than the shower in a 2 liter of diet coke. It made me laugh and didn't require as much clean-up as the shower - remarkably, room temperature diet coke is actually kind of cold compared to shower water and so pouring diet coke on yourself in the shower sort of causes you to jump out of the diet coke, causing it to splash all over the place. One drawback of the diet coke shower. However, I have very sensitive senses and so the smell of the tropical mix of jelly bellys that I dropped on myself has now permeated the room and is making me slightly nauseous - hence, the drawback of this plan. I think having my sunlight-reproducing lamp on is amplifying the effect.
Back to watching Old School, one of the finest movies, ever.