Friday, October 03, 2008

VP Debate

This is madness. It's making it unclear that Biden is about a million times more qualified for this position and would be infinitely more useful to a president than Palin because she is dragging down the level of the debate to some ridiculous laugh-fest. Sorry, but there's something about her personality that just hits my buttons - she's precisely the type of person I absolutely hate, who is condescending and stupid. Obviously, the worst combination to put in the white house. As in an earlier election, a wise individual told me that my vote for myself (I generally vote for myself) was a vote for the person I really didn't want to win may force me to not vote for myself this time. A dear friend also pointed out that since I do not meet the constitutional qualifications, it really is a vote wasted and that I should vote for my sister, who does meet the qualifications. I may be more comfortable with that.
Oh, and if I hear "maverick" again about an old white guy with like 8 homes and an idiot white woman who couldn't be more average american I am going to throw up. Sorry this sounds so partisan, but wow, Palin is really annoying.