Thursday, July 03, 2008

Discourse

One of the reasons I anticipate this being an odd evening is that I haven't been able to walk in a straight line for the past couple of days. Not sure what that's about, I try to keep people noticing it to a minimum, obviously, but when you're just crashing into walls and slipping all over the place, it's hard to be subtle. It started, oddly enough, the morning of my sleep study. I had a sleep latency study where they test how you sleep in like hour long intervals. (absolute torture in my opinion, as that is far too little sleep) This was a follow-up to the standard sleep study where you sleep overnight and they see how you do. I sleep SUPER normal. It's actually quite abnormal, how healthy my sleep habits are. And yet, I need like 20 hours of sleep a day and pretty much have forever. So the new test will perhaps shed light onto medication that will keep me awake. Alternatively, I may have to take regular naps during the day. I would prefer the former, as I am familiar with the latter and it is a bit of a bitch to sleep/work/sleep/work etc.