Sunday, May 06, 2007

Fiji Water Bottle

What are you interested in?
Nothing.
Me neither.
(identify the movie on your own)

I bought some fiji water yesterday because exam period expands my eccentricity. On the back there is a drawing showing where they get the water from. there is an "artesian aquifer," surrounded by "Impermeable Rock." And yet, somehow, the Fiji brand water manages to come through the "Impermeable Rock." I am fascinated that my water is able to defy the very laws of basic word denotation. True proof that it is magical water. Not to mention its not-so-subtle reference to the Wonka Chocolate River debacle (Please do not touch the water: it's our number one rule.) Perhaps it will allow me to concentrate on something, anything, of any relevance whatsoever. Oh Fiji Water, give me strength!