Saturday, December 20, 2008

Joke? + "kipling only goes so far in federal court"

So I'm unclear as to whether this is a joke or some sort of tourist promotion. Having spent some time in Tunisia, I can't imagine what in the world this woman is talking about in suggesting that a single mother move there with her child. I am also curious as to why there are basically no other relevant suggestions. But I have made my complaint about yahoo answers in an earlier post so I'll let that go for now.

Anderson Cooper is sometimes extremely witty and dry. I appreciate that in a news anchor. That is my explanation of the title quote.

I also was highly amused that a friend called me out on the terms and conditions violation of gmail talk this week due to foreign language profanity. Again, witty and dry in its complex statement about america. Oh, on so many levels.